What are Lucid Dreams ?
Friday 03rd October 2014 from 14h15 to 15h15
Salle 1 / Auditorium
- Directed by
- Sabrina Dittus et Jens Nicolai
- Written by
- Sabrina Dittus et Gudrun Altrogge
- Produced by
- © Spiegel TV - ARTE - ZDF
Magazine, Germany, 2013, 26 min
It is the „silver bullet to the unconscious mind” said Freud about the dream. It is a waste-product of neuronic activity is the quote of brain-researcher. Nevertheless: the scientific occupation with dreams booms. One reason is current discoveries of the abilities of lucid dreamers. To a certain point lucid dreamers are able to influence and direct their dreams.
They use their sleep to to things they can´t being awake. X:enius-presenters Dörthe Eickelberg and Pierre Girard meet psychologist Dr. Ursula Voss, who explains how lucid dreaming can be trained and how science benefit from this special talent.
Debate with :
- Valérie Théobaldt, Programme Officer , Unit "Knowledge" ARTE
- Isabelle Arnulf, Scientist neurologist at the Pitié Salpêtrière hospital in Paris
- Pierre Girard, X:enius copresenter on ARTE
- Anne-Laure Gougeon, Programme Officer, Unit " Knowledge" ARTE
- Dörthe Eickelberg, X:enius copresenter on ARTE