ARTE Night - Climat, pour quelques degrés de moins
Friday 02nd October 2015 from 20h30 to 22h30
Salle 2 / Grand Amphithéâtre
As part of the Arte session, the Pariscience festival offers a preview of the film that will be broadcast on the Franco-German channel a few days before the COP 21.
Climat, pour quelques degrés de moins
- Directed by
- Alexis Barbier Bouvet, Thierry Robert et Elena Sender
- Produced by
- ARTE France - Bonne Pioche Télévision
Documentary, France, 2015, 90 min
This documentary, which want to be resolutely positive, is based on the reflections of Jeffrey Sachs, a brilliant American economist and a team of five scientists. They would like to demonstrate that a better world is still possible and that science is able to reduce CO2 emissions of two degrees. About fifteen scenarios that tend to prove that it is possible to lower the temperature of two degrees, are being produced. They will be given in the form of a report to François Hollande a few weeks before COP 21.
Debate with :
- Thierry Robert, Film director
- Elena Sender, Film director
- Henri Waisman, coordinator of the DDPP (The Deep Decarbonization Pathways Project) programme, and IDDRI Climate programme